Friday, May 16, 2008

The Cat's Out of the bag


Well the day is finally here. After years of praying and writing, months of recording and weeks of prep I can finally go up to my loft, open up some boxes and let people have the album. For today is the release of my first CD called "O My Soul". The title comes from a scripture that I ran across in psalm 42:11 where David is asking himself "why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God." This scripture has taught me so much this past year. I constantly need to remind myself to put my hope in God and not in the things of this world. No matter what my circumstances are I need to remember that I have a Savior who gave His life for me. I have hope in this life and in eternity and I will praise the one who gives me hope.
Troy
www.troysmith.org

1 comment:

Aaron O'Harra said...

All I can say is A-mazing