Friday, May 23, 2008

"O My Soul" CD release concert

What a night! I don't normally use exclamation marks in my writing as I think they tend to be overused but this calls for a few!!! Tons of friends and family came out to support us on probably one of the hottest day I ever remember in Seattle. We played through the entire CD and I got to share the story and scriptures behind each song. The Lord really met us and ministered to us. He is so good. It was a night that I won't soon forget. Thanks to everyone who came and helped with this event. Until next time.
Troy
If you want to see some pics of the night check out www.myspace.com/troysmith and go to pics.



1 comment:

Steve - ShapingWorship.com said...

Troy, Nice to see your music on ShapingWorship.com where others can upload their original worship songs to share with others, and find the perfect song to fit your set list, theme, Scripture, or topic.